ClickFunnels is a digital marketing platform designed to help marketers create high converting marketing campaigns. ClickFunnels aims to convert your online visitors into leads and then finally loyal paying customers. ClickFunnels has been built to enable entrepreneurs who have zero knowledge in programming, to easily create high converting pages inside a sales funnel to nurture your leads until they become paying customers.
What You Need For This Demo
- A ClickFunnels Account
Building Your First Sales Funnel With ClickFunnels
The following steps show how you easy it is to build a sales funnel to help you collect emails from your visitors in ClickFunnels.
Step 1: Set Up Your Funnel
1. Log in to your ClickFunnels account. Click on the “+ Build Funnel” New Funnel button to get started (or you can also select Click Funnels and click Build Funnel from the drop-down menu)
2. Click on Classic funnel builder and choose a Goal for your funnel, such as Collect Emails
3. Enter the Name of your funnel, and Select a Group Tag (Optional). Click Build Funnel, ClickFunnels will populate a basic funnel automatically to your account.
Step 2: Add Templates
1. Select a page (funnel step) from the left sidebar and browse the available templates on the right. Click on the “+” Select Template button to add your preferred template to your page.
2. Click Edit Page to open the page builder where you can customize the page to match your target customers and business needs.
3. Within the page editor, you can add and remove elements to personalize the page to match your exact preference. Adjust the elements settings by hovering around the element and clicking the orange Gear button.
Step 3: Add Integrations and Products
1. To add an integration simply move to your profile and click on Account Settings. On the new page click on Integrations located on the left sidebar menu.
2. Click Launch Checklist and browse to Register a Custom Web Address to brand your sales funnels.
3. To send follow up emails for your funnel, you need to set up Actionetics, or a third-party SMTP Integration such as GetReponse and MailChimp.
4. If you are creating a sales funnel to sell your product, set up a Payment Gateway such as Stripe, to accept payments.
Why You Need ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels has been built to help marketers to make more money by presenting various offers in multiple steps to their visitors. For instance, when you order a burger from McDonald’s, they will always ask you if you would like to add Fries and Coke to your order; most customers will probably say yes.
ClickFunnels allows you to sell your products, and present your customers with other one time offers to add to the initial offer before leaving your sales funnel. ClickFunnels uses multiple funnel steps to guide the user through the sales process giving the marketer control to present to the visitors what they want them to see. Unlike websites, ClickFunnels allows you to manage what your traffic views, which is key in successful marketing campaigns.
It is not the amount of traffic that gets through your site that matters; it is the amount of traffic you can successfully convert to sales. ClickFunnels, unlike websites, allows you to control your traffic by guiding users through the sales funnel and showing them what you want them to see.
This eliminates distraction and leaves visitors with only one option, make a purchase or leave the site. Using the many available templates, you can build a high converting sales funnel in ClickFunnels with just a few steps. Create your sales funnel today and grow your sales numbers.