As a business with an online presence, it would be best if you had modern tools to deliver quality service. Online marketing is among the marketing tools of the current age you need to make good use of. Websites have been the core of online marketing for a long while.
Your prospect navigates a website to discover what you are offering.
Websites are also evolving. You record a higher ROI when you guide what your clients will access and make perfectly timed and personalized offers. Here is where Sales funnels come in.
What Is A Sales Funnel?
Sales Funnels have existed long before online marketing. You probably overlooked them. A sales funnel a combination of steps that guide and narrow down prospects to customers. It is thus possible for a sales funnel to exist outside the internet. However, outside the digital space, it delivers lower results as compared to an online-based sales funnel.
The steps in an online sales funnel consists of web pages. Sales funnels are intended to shorten the steps from when a customer learns about your product or service to the time they make a purchase.
The Sales Funnel Explained
- A lead is generated and visits your home page for the first time.
- The webpage will offer a deal which will prompt a customer to register with their email.
- You will then pitch a deal to the lead using his or her email.
- The prospect will make a purchase and turn into a customer.
- The level of customer interaction will increase, and this could result in recurring sales.
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is online software that has proven to be the best sales funnel builder currently. Initially, you needed to use various devices and platforms to set up a sales funnel. You would also need to outsource a coding or design expert.
ClickFunnels offers templates to help you build your own sales funnel. What’s more, the platform is inclusive of various integrations, which makes your work easier as you don’t have to leave the platform to access other services such as email autoresponder and payments.
How Does ClickFunnels Work?
ClickFunnels presents you with all the tools you need to set up and run your online business in one platform. You have access to landing pages, email autoresponder, website hosting, online shops, and payment integrations.
In most scenarios, you need to drag and drop, especially when setting up landing pages. Integrating your autoresponder and payment are steps that take a few minutes. ClickFunnels helps you save money and time when building a sales funnel.
What Are The Features Of ClickFunnels?
1. Blue Prints For Your Sales Funnels
ClickFunnels offer business entities up to 22 professional templates for their sales funnels. They have categorized the templates into 4 groups to help you decide which templates suit your motive.
The groups include:
- Sales funnels
- Lead funnels
- Membership funnels
- Event funnels
You free and paid templates in each of the above groups. The templates also consider various specific products you could offer online, for example, eBooks. There is no need to code or link pages when building a sales funnel. It is already done for you.
2. Drag and Drop Visual Editor
ClickFunnels lets you choose between a ready-made template or to build your template from scratch. You choose the components of your ClickFunnels templates and simply drag and drop them to customize your template. You get to save tie when you use one of the templates ClickFunnels prepared for you.
3. Numerous Page Elements To Choose From
Page elements increase the flexibility of your design. The page elements make up the end result and contribute to satisfying user experience. You have access to essential elements such as input forms, buttons, video widgets, images, and headlines.
Various page elements will play different roles in your sales funnel. For instance, you get to include surveys, pricing tables, and progress bars. They are meant to convince your prospect to sign up.
Related Post: ClickFunnels vs WordPress
4. Share Your Funnel
The ClickFunnels platform lets you share a funnel you have created with a friend, a client, or even family. You simply need to access the settings button of that particular funnel. You will get a Share Funnel URL that you will send out to your recipients of choice.
Your recipient has to be a member of the ClickFunnels platform to access this feature. Furthermore, you get to earn a commission every time an affiliate you refer stays on ClickFunnels. You can also earn by selling funnels to other businesses.
5. ClickFunnels Tutorials
ClickFunnels encourages you to go through the tutorials to become a master funnel builder. They offer an incentive after a 7- day onboarding process to encourage you to go through the tutorials. The tutorials also feature videos by ClickFunnels founder, Russel Brunson.
6. Other Features
The above list includes the main features of ClickFunnels. However, ClickFunnels has numerous other features to facilitate efficient funnel. You get to integrate shopping carts, webinars, payment options, affiliate programs, and more you will find once you begin exploring.
How Much Does ClickFunnels Cost?
You get to choose between three payment plans for ClickFunnels. The plan you choose will be influenced by the type of business you are running, the stage of your business growth among your other needs. Of these plans, which one do you think suits you best?
- The Standard Plan: You are charged $97 per month to create 100 pages, 20 funnels, three domains, and maximum host traffic of 20,000 users.
- The Etison Suite: You are charged $297 per month to access unlimited funnels, unlimited landing pages, and unlimited host traffic. This plan also includes access to the affiliate program and Actionetics.
- Share Funnel: This is a limited plan. When someone creates a funnel and shares it to you, you have to join ClickFunnels to access it. It will cost you $19 per month. However, you can only access the funnels shared to you.
What Is Zipify?
Zipify is a Shopify stores add-on. It includes Zipify OneClickUpsell and Zipify Pages. You can create landing pages for your store and create that will guide your customers to your intended products or services. You get to create a professional design for your online store by drag and drop action.
You do not need to know how to code or to hire the services of a web designer when you need a landing page for your store.
How Does Zipify Work?
Zipify OneClickUpsell is a tool you can use to display relevant products to customers who are willing to buy. It also helps you increase customer engagement as you request and deliver product reviews and send post-purchase emails. The upsells launches offers to customers after they have made a purchase. That way, you will not lose customers by offering products they are not interested in.
Zipify Pages lets you create and publish custom pages for your store. You do not require a coding expert or a subdomain. You need to own a Shopify account to access the features of Zipify.
What Are The Features Of Zipify?
1. Access to Template Pages: You get to choose a template that works best for the product you are selling. These pages have been used by reputable eCommerce stores.
2. Replicate Sales Funnels: Do you have a successfully running funnel? Zipify lets you replicate this funnel to mimic its results in other products you wish to sell.
3. Integrate with Facebook Pixels and Google Analytics: These are analysis tools to help you track the progress of the landing pages you create on Zipify. You can track the conversion rates form your ads, build targeted advertisements, analyze visitor activity, etc. It would help if you had the insight to create a competent and successful strategy for your online business.
4. Customizable pages: Zipify lets you give your pages a personalized touch. You can adjust the appearance of your pages through simple drag and drop motion.
5. Videos, 1 Click pop-ups and Countdown Timers: It would be best if you had these tools to instill a sense of urgency in your customers. These tools help you market offers to your clients.
6. A/B Split Tests: You need to know which pages will deliver the best results and ones that will create a lag in your business. A/B split testing helps you determine which page to use and which page to drop.
How Much Does Zipify Cost?
Zipify has two payment plans you can choose from. However, you need a Shopify account to access the features of Zipify.
- The Basic Plan sets you back on a monthly fee of $ 67. You have access to a full reporting dashboard, custom timers, email support and live chat, unlimited pages, one-click light boxes, and proven templates.
- The Plus Monthly Plan costs $97 and offers Shopify Blog integration, Booster pages, Split Testing, Full reporting dashboard among all the features on the Basic Plan.
ClickFunnels and Zipify are platforms that deliver quality in what they offer. Your choice of the two should be influenced by factors such as your needs and your budget. You may find ClickFunnels more costly of the two, but it has more to offer. What’s more, it is an independent platform.
Zipify, on the other hand, is more of a Shopify integration that helps you boost your conversions. ClickFunnels supports various integrations and can host your store on the same platform without the need for an online store. You can also choose to integrate multiple online stores with ClickFunnels such as Shopify.
Both platforms offer targeted advertising, one-click upsells, analytics a/b testing and page templates for your funnels. ClickFunnels, however, has more to offer.