Customer relationship management is at the core of any successful business operation. Through CRM you are able to discern your customer needs and address them quickly and effectively. The results of CRM is a boost in terms of leads and sales. Moreover, a smart business will integrate this aspect in its funnels so as to realize bigger goals.
In this article, I will show you how to integrate ClickFunnels with Salesforce.
What You Need
- A Salesforce account
- A ClickFunnels account
How To Integrate ClickFunnels With Salesforce
1. Log in to your ClickFunnels account and move your mouse to your profile, then click Account Settings
2. Select Integrations
3. Click Add New Integration
4. Search for Salesforce by typing the word ‘Salesforce’ in the search bar. In the search results click on it
5. Enter any name for your Integration Nickname part and then click on Connect Integration
Note: For this guide I have used ‘my sales force’ as the Integration nickname
6. You’ll be redirected to your Salesforce log in page if you had not logged in already. Enter your log in details and log in. You’ll be asked to allow ClickFunnels to access your Salesforce account data, click Allow
7. You have successfully Integrated ClickFunnels with your Salesforce account. A Salesforce API was successfully created message will show up on your ClickFunnels account.
Once you have successfully integrated the two platforms, you will open up communication and sharing of data between the two accounts. This means that when customers access any point of your funnels, either the product or a page, Salesforce will prompt a discussion with them to generate a lead and eventually set you up for a subscription.
Salesforce can fit in any department of your business. This includes sales, marketing, commerce and customer service. Time consuming tasks can be easily automated, and you will be able to deliver a unique customer experience.
ClickFunnels supports other features and integrations to help boost your efforts of sourcing for new leads as well as increasing your sales. You can by yourself set up a funnel in a matter of minutes and get it running without necessarily having programming knowledge in ClickFunnels. ClickFunnels supports various payment integrations, split tests for your funnels, and provides analytics to help you strategize effectively.
You may also like