GetResponse for WordPress allows you to grow your contact list and helps in planning and executing successful marketing campaigns by providing contact information and e-commerce data at ease. Some of the capabilities of GetResponse for WordPress plugin include adding site visitors to your subscribers’ list, updating contact information, tracking website visits, and processing e-commerce data.
- PHP 5.6 or higher versions
- Working cURL library
- SSL certificate installed and enabled
Note: GetResponse for WordPress plug is available in different pricing plans. The list building tools are available in each of the pricing plans (Basic, Plus, Professional, and Enterprise).
All users using the GetResponse for WordPress plug in have access to the list building tools. E-Commerce features are only available in the premium plans (Plus, Professional, and Enterprise).
Installing the Plugin
To begin using the functionalities of GetResponse for WordPress plugin, you will have to install and activate the plugin. The plugin will allow you to connect your GetResponse account and integrate Getresponse features to your WordPress site.
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard
2. Go to the Plugins menu. Click Add new to install a new plugin
3. Type in GetResponse for WordPress in the search field
4. Browse for GetResponse for WordPress in the search results, and once found, click Install Now
5. To activate the plug in, navigate to the Plugins menu and click installed Plugins, browse for GetResponse for WordPress, and click Activate. The GetResponse for WordPress will be available in the side menu once activated.
6. To connect your GetResponse account, navigate to the GetResponse for WordPress menu, and follow the following steps.
- Click Account while in the GetResponse for WordPress menu.
- Enter your API key from your GetResponse account. To generate your API key, go to your GetResponse account and navigate to Menu >>Integrations and API>>API.
- Click Generate API key and copy the generated API key.
- Paste your API key in the GetResponse for WordPress account. If you have an Enterprise package, check the Enterprise package checkbox, select your account, and enter your domain to finish the process. Click Connect.
- The GetResponse for WordPress plugin is now ready, and you can start exploring its features.
Related Post: How GetResponse Works
GetResponse for WordPress provides a variety of list building features to grow your contact list and other features, including updating your subscribers’ information, tracking customers behavior, and collecting customer data.
List Building Options
Grow your contact list by encouraging your customers your customers to sign up using the available list building options and inbuilt integrations with contact Form 7 and BuddyPress Plugins.
The available options include:
- Adding GetResponse forms on your site and your posts.
- Adding an opt-in checkbox in comments and registration forms.
- Adding an opt-in checkbox in form of other WordPress Plugins such as contact form 7 and BuddyPress.
Web Event Tracking
The plugin provides options to track visits to your website. Some of the advanced options include identifying users who recently visited the sites and plan your mailing campaigns based on the frequency of a user’s visits.
GetResponse for WordPress has an inbuilt integration with WooCommerce that allows you to add customers to your subscribers’ list and send e-commerce data. This includes data covering consumer analytics such as spending behavior and purchases made within a given period of time.
This data is automatically transmitted to GetResponse to help you in making informed decisions about your business.