Videos continue to be one of the best ways to market one’s products and services. Statistics show that consumers respond more to videos than any other marketing strategies. Videos are popular since they offer a much-welcomed break from the standard texts people find online. People watch close to 1 billion hours of YouTube videos daily signifying their growing demand.
Many digital marketers will tell you how powerful videos are in the advertising world. You must embed them into your blogs, pages, social accounts, and your email. A significant portion of advertisers is moving up and down, trying to create the best videos for their platforms.
Videos can be used to engage your audience. They can give your consumers a vivid description of what is happening, and you can share them across several platforms. Your audience prefers videos since their content are easy to take in. Similarly, marketers prefer them since they give a good return on advertising expenditure.
How to Add Videos To Your ClickFunnels Page
What You Need
- A video shared via YouTube, Wistia, Vimeo, or others
- A ClickFunnels page
Steps To Follow
1. Log in to your ClickFunnels account and click on the funnel you want to add the video to.
2. Click on Edit Page
3. Hover your mouse over the + sign and click on Add New Element
4. A sidebar menu will show up on the right side of the screen. Click on Media
5. Go ahead and select Video
6. A video area will automatically be added to the funnel page. Click on Settings to customize it and add content that suits your needs.
- AutoPlay – choose if you want your video to be playing automatically once the page loads (this setting does not include mobile phones)
- Controls – pick if you are going to present the YouTube video controls
- Branding – determine if you will have the YouTube branding
- Block Pause – choose if viewers can pause your video or not
- Optional Width – modify the dimension of the video to suit your tastes and preferences
- Optional Height – adjust how high the video will be to match your preferences
Advanced Style Settings
- Width – choose the entire dimension of your video
- Sticky on Scroll – pick if your video plays as the viewer scrolls down your page
- Padding – modify it to have the edges you desire
- Timed Delay – set if the video will fade in or if it will do it in with the scale
- Type – on page scroll or on page load for the delay you have put in place
7. After customizing it fully, click Save.
By following these simple steps, you can add video to your ClickFunnels, and your visitors can watch your videos when they visit your page.
ClickFunnels continues to a crucial marketing tool for entrepreneurs. Video allows you to leverage its benefits to improve your marketing outcomes while using ClickFunnels. Video also enables you to interact with your audience. Videos are a much welcome break from the monotony of having texts in your pages.
Additionally, you can share them with other platforms easily. Add video(s) to your ClickFunnels page today and start having an increased return on your advertising investment.