GetResponse is a collection of marketing tools that provide businesses and entrepreneurs with an opportunity to create highly personalized marketing campaigns using different channels to increase sales and grow your business. ClickFunnels on the other hand is an online platform which allows enterprises and marketers to build their funnels within the shortest time possible with no prior coding experience needed.
What you need
- A ClickFunnels account
- A GetResponse account
- A list in your GetResponse account
Step 1. Generate Your GetResponse API Key
An API key is required to connect to your specific GetResponse account from the ClickFunnels account during the integration. Each user has a unique GetResponse API key available in the GetResponse account.
To do this:
- Log in to your GetResponse Account
2. Go to Menu then Intergrations and API
3. Navigate to API and copy the available API key. If you do not have an API key, click Generate API key for your GetResponse account.
Step 2: Integrate Getresponse With ClickFunnels
a. Log in to your ClickFunnels account and navigate to integrations
b. Click Add New Integration within the integrations dashboard
c. Browse and select GetResponse from the list of available integrations
d. Enter your preferred name of the integration in the Integration Nickname text field and paste your API key from your GetResponse integration on your ClickFunnels account. The API key will be used to connect to your specific GetResponse account.
e. The GetResponse integration is set and can be used in any of the available funnels and landing pages in your ClickFunnels account.
Testing Your Integration
1. To test your integration, go to the ClickFunnels dashboard and navigate to ClickFunnels then Funnels to go to the specific funnel and landing page you want to promote.
2. Edit your landing page in the Classic Editor, and navigate to Settings then Integrations to open the integrations menu. A pop up with integration will appear on the right side of ClickFunnels site.
3. Select your newly added integration in the Integration drop down list, select your preferred Action, such as Add to Campaign, and choose your campaign from List to Add.
4. The GetResponse account is now connected to your ClickFunnels account and active. A check-mark should be visible alongside the Integrations link in the Settings menu.
Features of ClickFunnels and GetResponse
- Insert contacts in marketing campaigns
- Add contacts in tags
- Update contact information in marketing campaigns
- Update contact information in tags
GetResponse aims at helping you grow your business by increasing your sales. GetResponse will help you do this by increasing your outreach through your email list and subscribers. It also integrates opt-in forms on your websites and blog posts including the comment section.
ClickFunnels helps you further by enabling you to categorize your contact list or subscribers according to their consuming behavior and preferences. This informs the kind of messages crafted for each subscriber and developing customized marketing campaigns for each model. Because of the equally important roles played by the two platforms, integration is necessary to make you more efficient in your marketing operations.