ClickFunnels allows you to use Google AdWords to drive your own as well as your competitor’s traffic to your sales funnel. With ClickFunnels, you get to guide the traffic that comes to your landing page through the sales process until they become paying customers.
The choice of your landing page can make or break your Google AdWords campaign. You can have successful ads that prompt users to click through, but if your landing page is confusing, they will bounce off to the page in the next ad, probably your competitor’s. Bouncing leads will waste your energy and cost your business a lot of money because you will still pay for someone clicking your ad even if they don’t purchase on your sales funnel.
Luckily, you have ClickFunnels to thank for this; ClickFunnels lets you build intuitive and converting landing pages with minimal effort and time. ClickFunnels recommends you to use a custom domain for your funnel with Google AdWords.
This article teaches how to set up your first ad with Google Ad Words for your ClickFunnels landing page.
What You Need
- A Google Account
- A ClickFunnels landing page
Creating Your Ad
Creating a successful and effective Google AdWords campaign only takes four steps.
Step 1: Creating Your Adwords Account
- AdWords is a Google product; therefore, Google requires you to have or create a Google Account before you use it.
- Navigate to https://ads.google.com and click Start Now.
- Enter your business details and click continue
Step 2: Set Up Campaign Settings
- Campaigns are groups of Ad Groups. The campaigns cover wider topics while the Ad Groups will cover subtopics.
- Select Campaign and enter the details according to your business needs. Google will let you enter the name of the campaign, type, location, and budget.
Step 3: Create Ad Groups
- Ad Groups are groups of similar ads and keywords that you will use in your search engine marketing campaign.
- First, enter the URL to your ClickFunnels landing page where you will be generating leads.
- Enter the name of your Ad Group and keywords. Your ad will show up on Google when visitors search for terms close to your keyword.
Step 4: Design Your Ads
- The last step allows you to design how the ad will appear in the search results.
- Google recommends you to have at least two ads for each Ad Group you created.
Select The Right Keywords
Choosing the right keywords should be your top priority for the success of your search engine marketing campaign. Google AdWords works on the concept of keywords; marketers bid on specific keywords which links to your ad when visitors search for them on Google.
The secret to selecting the right keywords is to put yourself in the user’s shoes. Bid for keywords that people would use to search the problem you are trying to solve with your product and keywords that people would use to search for the solution.
The success of your marketing campaigns depends solely on the amount of traffic coming through your sales funnel. Using Google AdWords increases the traffic by creating search engine marketing campaigns to target various consumers and skyrocket your SEO traffic.
Design the best ads to entice visitors to click through to your site and generate countless leads for your sales funnel.